After the recent integration of Uniqly with the Polygon network, some of you may wonder how to buy an NFT in the Stores now? The answer is simple. The process is pretty much the same as on Ethereum but with no gas fees! But for those that are not familiar with it, we have prepared a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
Of course, the first thing necessary to get NFT on Polygon is to connect your wallet with the Polygon network and have some MATIC and UNIQ on it.
If you are wondering how to do it here you can find our previous guide explaining everything.
UNIQ bridge to Polygon guide
We all know how Ethereum gas fees can be ridiculously high. To give our community an alternative we integrate our…
The video version of this Guide can be found here:
So now, once you have the Polygon network added to your wallet, and MATIC and UNIQ are ready to use, we can start!
In order to start the first visit https://www.uniqly.io/ and proceed with the following steps:
- Connect your wallet with the platform and choose Polygon network in the upper right corner.
2. Choose the Store from which you want to buy an NFT.
3. Navigate the item that you want to purchase and click “View more”.
4. Choose “Buy Now” to begin the process.
5. Approve the UNIQ token as a payment method and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
6. Once the transaction is confirmed, start the payment process and confirm the payment transaction in your wallet.
7. Congratulations! Once the transaction will be confirmed you become the owner of the NFT. You can now see the NFT on the “My Items’ page in the “My NFTs’ section.
8. You can now go to Item Page and Redeem the NFT if you want.
That would be all for today. I hope that you have managed to buy your NFT.
Thank you for your time and stay UNIQ!