UNIQ bridge to Polygon guide
We all know how Ethereum gas fees can be ridiculously high. To give our community an alternative we integrate our platform with Polygon! This guide will show you how to bridge UNIQ from the Ethereum network to Polygon.
Welcome to our step-by-step guide about how to bridge $UNIQ from Ethereum to Polygon Network.
This action is required in order to benefit the Uniqly platform without expensive gas fees.
If you already have your funds on Polygon, you can buy UNIQ on Quickswap without making a bridge.
Here you can also find a video guide if you prefer that form.
The first thing before the bridge is adding the Polygon network to your wallet.
To do that visit the Uniqly website, click on your avatar in the upper right corner, and press the “ADD POLYGON NETWORK” button.
After that, confirm the transaction in MM and Polygon network will be ready to use.
But let’s come back to the main point of this guide which is bridging UNIQ to the Polygon.
Please keep in mind, however, that in order to operate on the Polygon network you need to have a little bit of MATIC, a native token of Polygon, in order to pay transaction fees.
You will receive 0.02 MATC together with making a bridge. This amount is enough to make the first transaction, however, to fully operate on Polygon you will need more MATIC. You can transfer it from your Binance or Kucoin account directly using the Polygon network.
To bridge UNIQ proceed with the following steps.
- Open the Polygon bridge website: https://wallet.polygon.technology/
2. Enter the “Polygon Bridge” section.
3. Log in to the MetaMask where you have your UNIQ tokens and approve the signature in MM. Make sure you are connected to the Ethereum mainnet.
4. On the bridge website in the “Deposit” section choose UNIQ or Uniqly in the “From” list.
5. In the input section provide the amount of UNIQ that you would like to transfer to the Polygon network.
6. Press “Transfer” in order to begin the process.
7. Read the Important notes about the transfer and press “Continue”.
8. Verify deposit fees required to bridge the funds and press “Continue”.
9. Confirm transfer and approve the transaction in MetaMask.
10. Wait until confirmation on the blockchain.
11. After the first approval transaction, confirm the deposit in your wallet.
12. Wait until transaction confirmation on the blockchain.
13. Once it is confirmed, wait up around 7–8 minutes for UNIQ to appear in your wallet.
13. In order to see your UNIQ in MetaMask, you need to add it manually. In case of any doubts, verify your account balance on https://polygonscan.com/
Polygon UNIQ contract address: 0xABEb34C52292c5f3EE96396E02D8a77c8A903a4F
You made it! Congratulations! You can now use UNIQ to enjoy the Uniqly ecosystem without any fees. Enjoy!